Do you need to open an IPA file and Windows told you that it could not open it? Don't panic, because there are solutions. We will show you how to extract and open an IPA file or any ZIP file with the newly released version of DMG Extractor.
What is an IPA file?
A file with a .IPA extension is an iOS executable which stores the files associated with iDevices applications. These files are usually encrypted and can only be installed on iOS devices. An .ipa archive is very similar to .app files in OS X.
How to open and extract IPA, ZIP or DMG files?
The easiest way to open your IPA file is to use the DMG Extractor. Our software application works flawlessly and it can help you open any file with a .IPA extension, any zip file and any .dmg extension file. Here's how easy it is to open your IPA, ZIP or DMG file:
- Download the FREE DMG Extractor.
- Register to enable all features and remove limitations. (To extract data out off 4GB+ encrypted DMG files the Home Edition is required)
- Load your IPA, ZIP or DMG file.
- Click 'Extract' and select the output folder for the extracted files. If you want to view the files without extracting, click the 'View' button.
What else is new in version 184.108.40.206 of the DMG Extractor
We always improve our software based on the feedback received from our users. The latest version of the DMG Extractor offers:
- Extraction for IPA files and zip files
- Improved stability
- Bug fixes
- Option for rating our work and application, by leaving a feedback score and reason of scoring.
What are you waiting for? Try out the new DMG Extractor for free and open or extract your IPA, ZIP or DMG files. What do you think of our new version? Let us know your suggestions and questions in the comments section below.